We believe in constant innovation here at Upper Hand, and as such, we’re excited to announce our newest product updates as of 6/2/17!
Booking on the Hour - Scheduling Intervals:
Do you only allow clients to book you on the hour or every half hour? We've launched a new "Scheduling Interval" feature that will allow you to restrict the frequency at which your clients can book you. For example, if you're available from 1:00 - 4:00 PM, but only want to be booked in one hour increments, at 1, 2 or 3, this feature will now ensure that is the only way for you or your staff to be booked!
Note: This is only for Open Booking events, and allows you to set 15, 30 and 60 minute Scheduling Intervals.
Event Registration - Cart Abandonment Indicator:
Our goal is to enable you as business owners to better manage your business. As such, we continue to deliver deep value with features that will help you increase your revenue. The new Cart Abandonment Indicator will tell you exactly who left a specific event in their cart, so that with two easy clicks, you can either email or call that client to encourage them to complete registration. Below are steps to access the new business intelligence:
- Navigate to an event and then click through to view that event.
- Click on "Clients" to view all clients that have either registered, or showed interest in the event.
- Look for "1 in cart" as seen below:
4. Click the client name to quickly access their contact information:
New Contacts Report:
Have you ever wondered why events at different locations have better success rates? With the new Contacts Report, you can gain instant insights into where your clients are most densely located, allowing you to better position your events, to maximize event participation.
Additionally, you now have the ability to export your contacts from your Upper Hand database! Below are the steps to access this information:
- On the left side of your homepage, click on the arrow next to Reports.
- In the drop down menu, click on Contacts.
- When you scroll over the table that contains all of your contacts' information, on the right side of the page a three lines should appear.
- Click on the three lines and in the down menu click on Download CSV. A download of an excel spreadsheet will start, which contains all of your contacts' information.
Shopping Cart Improvements:
One of our main goals with Upper Hand is to ensure a beautiful checkout experience so that your clients can easily find, and purchase your training offerings. As such, we've made (and continue to make) shopping cart improvements. Stay tuned as we continue to improve this experience based on your clients' feedback!
WHAT'S ON DECK?
Glad you asked! The features that we are currently working on to make your business even more successful are...
- Point of Sale: Slated as one of the biggest product releases to date for Upper Hand, you will enjoy the ability to add new clients from your smart phone or computer, and charge them on the spot for any event on Upper Hand! Stay tuned...
- Individual Sessions - Fixed Events: Allows your clients to be able to purchase individual sessions for a fixed event, in addition to being able to purchase the entire package.
If you ever have any product feedback, please let us know by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to help!