Technology moves fast...don't get left in the dust!
If you're reading this article, it means that you've seen the dreaded, red banner at the top of your mobile or desktop device saying that you might experience some issues with your current version. Something like this...
No worries, we've got you covered! You can use this webpage to determine what browser version you're using. Simply click on the browser that you're using, and it will tell you the respective version.
If you received this red banner, we recommend switching to one of the browsers we do support. Most commonly we advise trying Chrome, Apple Safari, or FireFox. Also, make sure you are updating your browser regularly!
Below are browsers and their respective versions that we do support:
- Chrome (desktop / mobile) version 43 and up: Update Browser
- Firefox version 45 and up: Update Browser
- Internet Explorer 11: Update Browser
- Microsoft Edge version 13 and up: Update Browser
- Opera version 43 and up: Update Browser
- Safari (desktop / mobile) version 9.1 and up: Update Browser (desktop)
- Android browser version 4.4 and up
Here's what we explicitly do not support:
- Samsung Internet Browser
- UC Browser
- Internet Explorer 10 or older
If you receive the unsupported browser banner while running a supported browser version, that means we probably did something wrong! Let us know!