You're in the process of registering for an event, you add it to your cart, hover over that purchase button, and then you remember, "I've got a coupon code! I should use it!"
...Here comes the hard part... how do you use a coupon code?
First, we need to know when a coupon code can be used. Here are some rules about coupon codes:
- Only one coupon code can be used when checking out.
- Coupon codes cannot be used when using a payment plan.
- Coupon codes have expiration dates.
- Coupon codes are case sensitive.
- Coupon codes are not applied until pressing the apply button.
Now that we've got the rules out of the way, let's check out how to apply a coupon code to a qualifying purchase.
- Add an event to your cart
- After adding an event, you will be redirected to the cart page.
- On the right side of the screen, you will see a section below the total that says Enter Coupon Code. Click on the arrow to the right of the text.
- Enter your coupon code in the field that drops down.
- Press Apply.
NOTE: Coupon codes can't be applied to fixed events that have recurring payments!!