In alignment with our goal of empowering sports & fitness businesses, Upper Hand now allows you as the business owner to decide whether or not you'd like to entirely control the scheduling process for open booking events.
A few things to note prior to starting:
- Upper Hand is best utilized when clients have the ability to schedule. By default, Upper Hand is turned on for client scheduling.
- Before turning off the ability for your clients to schedule, we strongly recommend you familiarize with our Point of Sale feature.
- Clients will still have the ability to purchase sessions, they just won't be able to schedule those sessions on their own.
Below is a step by step on how to turn on/off scheduling for your clients:
- Navigate to your Settings tab
- On your far right, click on Preferences
- Click the radio button to control scheduling for your clients. Note: Blue = Clients cannot schedule Grey = Clients can schedule.
- Click Save.
Need help cancelling recurring payments? Click the green button to email our Customer Success Team at email@example.com!