You've been asking for it, and its FINALLY here!!
Point of sale makes it easy for admin and trainers to manually add an athlete to training and charge them on the spot.
- When you have logged into your account, you will see a green plus sign in the upper right hand corner of the page next to your profile picture or initial.
- When you click on the green plus sign, a drop down menu will appear. Click on Point of Sale.
3. A side bar will pop out from the right. Listed are all of your athletes, with their primary account manager listed below their name. You are able to select one, or if you are adding a new client to training click on the blue plus sign with the outline of a person. This will require you to enter their name, email address, phone number, date of birth, gender and time zone. When you enter all of this information click the blue next button to add the new client.
Note: screen when entering a new client's information shown below. Also, when you enter a new clients information, they will be sent an email to create their Upper Hand account.
Note: If you click on an athlete that you've invited to create an account and they haven't yet, you will be required to enter all of their information before you can assign them to an event.
4. The next screen will list all of the active events.
5. Click on the event to manually register the new client. This is where you select the Package, Date and Time of when they will be training. Click the athletes name in the Select Attendee(s) drop down. Next click the blue Book button, and then the green Add To Cart button.
6. The next screen is a view of your cart. Click the blue Continue button to go on to the summary page.
Tip: If you want to sign them up for another event, all you do is click Add Event in your cart and repeat steps 4-6.
7. On the next page, you can enter a coupon code if you are offering one. Then click the blue Continue To Payment button.
8. Here you can select a card they have on file, or enter a new card that they have provided. You can also select cash or check. Click the green button and you are good to go!
Have questions on how this feature can help your business? Reach out to email@example.com for help using this game changing feature!