We like to think of our marketing emails as digital cheerleaders! Our customers have sent marketing emails with up to an 85% open rate. That's 65% higher than the industry average! Your marketing emails will include the information that you've included in your Events marketing section. For more information, see our Next Steps articles about creating Events.
Sending a Marketing Email
- Click on Events > All Events on the left navigation bar.
- Check the box on the left side of the Event that you'd like to market.
- Click the Action ⋮ button on the top right corner of the page. Then click View in the drop down menu.
5. Click the Marketing button on the top right side of the screen.
6. A pop up form will appear on the screen. Choose the Date, Time, and Contacts or Contact Groups that you'd like to send an email.
7. Press Submit & your email will be scheduled to send!
Need help marketing your event? Click the green button to email our Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org!