Let me guess, you tried to send a marketing and you saw this little thing called "contact groups", now you're here trying to figure out how to create a contact group.
Well Coach, you've come to the right place!
Creating a Contact Group
- Go to Contacts on the left side navigation.
- Click on the Groups tab on the upper right side of the screen.
- Click the Create Contact Group button.
4. Type in a name for your Contact Group and press Save.
5. Click on the Add Contact field to see a drop down of all contacts. If you know who you'd like to add, type in their name. If you're not sure, you can scroll through all of your contacts below and find them.
6. Once you've added contacts, you'll see their names & emails below.
Remove a contact from a Group
- Check the box to the left of their name.
- Click the Action ⋮ button on the top right side of the screen.
- Click Remove.
Create an additional Contact Group
- Click the Contact Group ▾ button on the top left side of the screen.
- Click Create New Group. (go to the top of this lesson to learn how to add contacts to a new group)