- Begin by logging into your Pike 13 admin account.
- From there, click on the Reporting icon in the top right corner and click New Reporting.
- Click on Clients & Staff and then click on Clients.
2. Click on the Details icon and click Export in the top right corner.
3. Once you click Export the report will be emailed to you. Please keep an eye out for this report in your inbox.
- From the Reporting icon in the top right corner and click New Reporting.
2. Click on Clients & Staff and then click on Client Passes & Plans.
3. Click on Details and then click on Filters to eliminate those that have already Ended their membership by choosing Ended? - is - NO. This will remove people that are no longer members with you.
4. Proceed to export your file by clicking Export in the top right corner. This will be emailed to you.
Need help exporting your client data from Pike13? Click the green button to email our Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org!