- Navigate to your Mindbody account, and click on Reports. Then click Clients and then Mailing Lists.
2. The Mailers & Data Exports page contains a box that at the top of the report that you can use to generate a report and filter the results of the report. To export all the people in your Mindbody database, enter the following criteria for the report and then click on the Generate button:
- Under the title Mailer Lists, you'll see a drop down menu that says Email List. Change this to Mailing List.
- In the List Clients and Client's Opt-In Status field, select All Clients. Leave all the other fields the same.
3. Once the report is generated, click on the Excel spreadsheet icon to export the list to an Excel file and save it on your desktop.
Note: You may have noticed that only the birth month and day appear in this report. If you would like to export the year please follow the steps here:
Schedule at a Glance:
This report will only show the date of birth for clients who have had a visit during a specified date range and will include the year.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- On the left side, select the Clients tab.
- Locate the Schedule at a Glance report.
- Enter in the date range you wish to generate results for.
- Export the report by clicking on the Export to Excel icon near the Generate button.
- View the exported results in Excel.
Note: Mindbody now limits the number & types of reports you can access related to your software subscription level. Depending on your subscription level, you may not have access to pull this report. Please reach out to Mindbody if you have questions about accessing reports.
Need help exporting your contacts from Mindbody? Click the green button to email our Customer Success Team at email@example.com!