1. Choose a Start and End Date:
Tip: You can click the Indefinite box beneath the Start date to remove an end date and make your event continuous for opening booking events.
2. Select what days you'll be available weekly.
Tip: This will repeat weekly. So if you want to have a weekly Monday lesson, only click on Monday. The box will turn blue with a check mark when you make it available. The days will also have a blue circle on them in the calendar on the right side of the page to show you are available.
3. Choose your "Daily Time" availability: There are two options when adding your daily time Availability; General Availability or Day Specific Availability.
General Availability allows you to specify a time that you will be available for all of your days.
- Example: If you set the daily time from 5-6pm and you have availability on Mondays, you are available to be scheduled from 5-6pm every Monday.
Day Specific Availability allows you to tailor each day's schedule to compensate for differences in availability.
- Example: If you're available from 12-1pm on Monday and 3-4pm on Wednesday you are able to set those times for those days and clients will only be able to schedule you for those times on those days.
THE FOLLOWING STEPS ARE FOR OPEN BOOKING EVENTS
4. Choose a Session Duration: This will be the timeframe for each training. So if you want every lesson to last an hour, enter 1 hour.
5. Choose a Scheduling Interval: this is where you are able to choose how often people are able to book you. If you choose every 30 min, someone can book you from 8:30-9:30 and then someone else can book you from 10-11.
Tip: We normally recommend scheduling your interval and your session duration for the same amount time, so that you don't have awkward time gaps where no one can schedule you. For example: the 30 mins from 9:30-10 between your two hour long lessons.