Event & Location:
- Click Events on the top left side of your screen and click on New Event in the drop down menu.
- It will take you to a new screen where you create your event. Add an event title, event type, and select a location.
Tip: you can create a new event type and new location by clicking +New Event Typeor +New Location in the drop downs of each category.
3. Select the Open Booking event type.
Private Events are perfect for special purchasing circumstances! Let's say a client reaches out with questions about financial aid for your camp or some of your staff has relatives who want to register for your camp. You can create a private event for these special circumstances with modified prices specifically tailored to your client's needs. Turn this on by sliding the button to the right.
There are two types of events options available when creating an event in Upper Hand.
- Open Booking Event - Open events allow your clients to purchase credits that can be used to buy time to work with your staff. This is perfect for 1 on 1 lessons, group sessions, flexible training programs, classes and drop-in sessions!
- Fixed Booking Event - A fixed event has a specific start and end date and time. This is perfect for Camps, Clinics or pre-scheduled training programs.
Keep going if you're looking to book an Open Event. If you're trying to book a Fixed Event, check out Camps & Clinics: How To Create a Fixed Event.