Do you have a client that has purchased sessions for an open booking event, but scheduled the sessions through you outside of Upper Hand? This happens often, and when it does, it can wreak havoc on your calendar!
As a result of this problem, we have built you the ability to go in and schedule those sessions for the client!
- In the top right hand corner of your screen, navigate to the + sign and click Point of Sale.
2. Search for the name of the client you are wanting to schedule sessions for. If you only know the parent's name, no worries at all! You can access the athletes when scheduling the sessions.
3. Search for the event that your client has unscheduled sessions, and then simply click on the event.
4. Click on the blue Schedule Remaining button.
5. You are now able to select the date and time this client is going to be attending training and click Book. You will also see the dates at the bottom which the client is currently scheduled for.
6. When you are done, click the blue Complete button and it will take you back to the event page in Point of Sale.
Need help scheduling purchased sessions? Click the green button to email our Customer Success Team at email@example.com!