Exit pen and paper...enter automated event check-in & event attendance tracking! This functionality allows you as an admin or staff member to stay more organized with your clientele! From the Upper Hand mobile application, or the front desk, you can quickly and easily check-in your clients to keep accurate attendance for all of your events.
Below are instructions on how to use the client check-in & event attendance feature:
- Navigate to "Events".
- Locate and click on the event that you would like to track attendance for.
- Under the Schedule Tab, locate the day that you want to track attendance for.
- Click on the Blue Checkmark next to that day.
- Click the Box to the left of the client to select them, or use Select All to check-in all of your clients in one clean action .
- Once you have selected all of the clients that you would like to check-in, click the Green Check In button at the bottom of the drawer.
- Finally, you can export your attendance in to a CSV file by clicking the blue download icon to the right of the event date/time.
Expert Tips: Use the arrows to the left and right of the event date/time to cycle through dates. You can also leverage the "search" bar to easily find names. This is particularly helpful for very large scale events.
Need help with client check-in & attendance tracking? Click the green button to email our Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org!